Order your yearbook

Order your yearbook
Order your yearbook today!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter Plans

by: Jacob Siebers
Easter is more than getting candy and a chocolate bunny. It’s about being with your family and celebrating the reason for the holiday. Many people celebrate in different ways, and I interviewed some of the students here at LCHS about their plans.

IMG_1009 (1).JPGAngela Lowe: “Usually on Easter morning my brother and I wake up to a basket full of all sorts of different kinds of candy. Then we all go out to get breakfast and spend the day together.  My mom has to get me Sweet Tarts since I hate chocolate.”

IMG_1011.JPGKaitlin Schuh: “Normally I wake up and look for my Easter basket. Once I find it, my mom and I make breakfast. Once we are done we get ready and go over to my grandma's for an Easter brunch with my whole family. This year I’m going to California to spend time with my brother. This is my nephew's first Easter, so we are going to visit the bunny at the mall.”

IMG_1010.PNGKaitlyn Pynenberg: “The Easter bunny always hides an Easter basket for me, and I have to go around the house and try and find it. It’s always in a really hard spot so it takes me all morning to find it. Then we go to church and get a brunch after.”
Alex and Cole Fischer: “We are celebrating Easter with our grandma Fischer on the 26th. Then on Easter we are going to PCB and spending Easter in Florida.”

Kendra Huray: “When I wake up I’m going to find my basket and eat some candy. Then we are going to church with my whole family, and after that we are getting lunch.”

No comments:

Post a Comment