Order your yearbook

Order your yearbook
Order your yearbook today!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Senior Plans

by: Allison Romenesko
At this time seniors are starting to stress out about college and what their plans are for the future. Most students are starting to worry about completing their FAFSA forms and finishing up scholarships since they are due soon. Even though this time is stressful, it is also a very exciting. I interviewed a few seniors to see what their plans are for the future.


IMG_9433.JPGAly Myers plans to go to the University of Minnesota. She plans to major in kinesiology to later go on to physical or occupational therapy. Aly said, “I am very excited to meet new people and live in a big city.”   

Allie Glaser plans to attend UW-Stevens Point. She is going to double major in dance and art production. Allie exclaimed, “I am very excited to be doing the thing that I love the most.” Maya Weyenberg plans to attend UW-Fox Valley for architecture and interior design. Maya explained, “I am not excited for college since I am going to miss all of my friends.”

IMG_9435.JPGBrady Weigman is planning to attend Fox Valley Technical College. He is undecided between going for physical education or elementary education. Brady claimed, “I am somewhat excited to take the next step and later on get a job.”

Seth Sherrer plans to attend Fox Valley Technical College for general studies. He said, “I am somewhat excited to experience something new but not excited to have to continue school.”

IMG_9440.JPG Cole Fischer plans to attend Fox Valley Technical College for machining. Cole said, “I am not very excited for this big step in my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment