Order your yearbook

Order your yearbook
Order your yearbook today!

Thursday, November 3, 2016

TV Throwbacks

by: Raechel Tessen
Mighty B, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Zoey 101, Drake and Josh, Lilo and Stitch..all some fan faves. This gave me a little throwback memory of my favorite tv shows that I would watch right when I came home after school. I would watch Zoey 101 or The Amanda Show whenever it was on. Because there were so many great shows that I've probably forgotten, I decided to go around the school and ask everyone what their favorite show was and why they loved it. I thought that this would be a good idea to hear everyone’s favorite show because we can all then reminisce in our childhood favorites.

Peace Gorell: Spongebob, because it was on a lot and I liked Patrick.”

Jackson Heiting: Suite Life of Zack and Cody, it was fun and was a unique tv show.”

Anissa Beattie: Rugrats, I really liked Angelica.”

Morgan Pluger:Hannah Montana, because I could relate to her.”

Logan Collison: Suite Life of Zack and Cody, because I always wanted to be them”

Dominic Johnson:That's So Raven cause idk I was 7 years old who knows.”

Austin Downing: Rugrats, because it is so funny.”

Gracie Woeflel:That’s So Raven, it's funny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment