Order your yearbook

Order your yearbook
Order your yearbook today!

Monday, December 11, 2017

Plans After High School

By Madison VerBust

College is a big step for people now a days. So many seniors are traveling around the state to extend their schooling for their future plans. I have interviewed a few of our own students here at LCHS. They were asked a few questions like where they are going, what they are doing, and what they are looking forward to most in college? There is a ton of very different studies that these students will be going for and what they enjoy doing the most. Many students do not know what they want to do in the near future but these students are prepared and ready to start their next chapter in life. Below are a few students that I have interviewed for the article and the questions that were asked.

Lexington Halase:
1. Where do you want to attend college?- St. Norbert and Bellin College (Partnership Nursing Program)
2. What do you want to do for your future?- Become an Emergency Room and Trauma Nurse
3. What are you most excited for in college?- A new environment with new opportunities that will benefit my future.


Jana VanVooren:
1. Where do you want to attend college?- I want to go to either Concordia or Carroll.
2. What do you want to do for your future?-  I want to pursue a career in nursing
3. What are you most excited for in college?- To meet new people and also very excited to become a nurse!!



Ethan Vanderzanden:
1. Where do you want to attend college?- St. Norbert College
2. What do you want to do for your future?- I would like to get a degree in biology and become a veterinarian.
3. What are you most excited for in college?- I am most excited to be independent and to take the next step in my life



Megan Longiro:
1. Where do you want to attend college?- Either Carroll University or University of Wisconsin Green Bay
2. What do you want to do for your future?- Nursing, the goal is to become a Registered Nurse
3. What are you most excited for in college?-  To meet new people and prepare for my future


Thomas Clifford:
1. Where do you want to attend college?- I will be attending the University of Eau Claire.
2. What do you want to do for your future?- I want to be in charge of the marketing department for some sort of Non-profit company. The reason for it is because I love watching the people that I helped teach make/do the right thing.
3. What are you most excited for in college?- I'm most excited about starting the next and longest chapter of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment