Order your yearbook

Order your yearbook
Order your yearbook today!

Monday, November 5, 2018

Autumn Concert

by Adam Hafkey

Monday, October fifteenth was the autumn concert. This was the first concert of the 2018-2019 school year. The choir has been getting ready for this since the beginning of the school year. Since this was a Halloween concert, choir members had to wear costumes. I asked two people some questions about the concert. I asked them why they wanted to join choir, what was one of their favorite parts of this concert and what was one of their favorite songs they sang in the concert. The answer I got from both of them was their favorite song they sang was “Time Warp”. Marki Hietpas said her favorite part of this concert was the song “Time Warp” because the movie it comes from is one of her favorites. Logan Enger said his favorite part was his solo during the “Zombie Jamboree”. Logan Enger states, “Choir is one of the few things that Logan enjoys to do since he gets to sing.” Also Marki Hietpas answered, "I am in choir to improve my skills as a musician, and so I can learn how to use my voice as it develops. I'm also in choir for the team and family aspect. Being in choir allows me to lead the group and develop new skills to be a leader.” This is the last year for all the seniors for choir. They love singing. They are all skilled to be performing to the big audiences that show up to all the concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment